SCOPE AND CHANGES
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
COPYRIGHT POLICY AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
It is policy of this Site to respect the copyright and intellectual property rights of others. We may remove content that appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that our Site has infringed your copyright in any material way, please Contact Us, and provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- An identification of the material that you claim is infringing so that we may locate it on the Site, or within our Product.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest involved.
- Please direct inquiries regarding copyright issues by mail to our address, or via e-mail, using our contact information as supplied on our Contact Us page.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE ARE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS,” AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ITS QUALITY, ITS MERCHANTABILITY, ITS PERFORMANCE, ITS NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR OTHER CHARACTERISTICS, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY USING THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, ERRORS, OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS, NOR DO WE WARRANT ACCESS TO THE INTERNET OR ANY OTHER SERVICE THROUGH THE SITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THAT EVENT, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN SCOPE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE INITIAL DATE OF ACCESSING THE SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL anytimefitnesswhangarei.co.nz BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIM OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT WAS FORSEEABLE OR THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES WAS BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST US FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO $50. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THAT EVENT, RECOVERABLE DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED IN SCOPE AND AMOUNT TO THE LEAST ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The information contained within press releases issued by agents acting on behalf of the Site should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. We have no intention of updating, and specifically disclaim any duty to update, the information in the press releases. To the extent any information therein is forward-looking, it is intended to fit within the safe harbor for forward-looking statements, and is subject to material risk.
CHANGES TO THE SITE
We may, at our sole discretion, terminate, change, modify, suspend, make improvements to, or discontinue any aspect of the Site or any products available through the Site, temporarily or permanently, including the availability of any features of the Site or access to any parts of the Site, at any time without notice to you, and you agree that we shall not be liable therefore.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, AND LITIGATION COSTS
SEVERABILITY; NO WAIVER